Thursday, March 21, 2013

Shilpa and Niyanthi wander around Frankfurt


On Sunday, Niyanthi gave me a tour of completely-shut-down-save-for-a-few-restaurants Frankfurt.We grabbed a bite to eat and walked around the rainy town square.


Schnitzel with bacon and onions. Piggie on piggie sauteed in onions and cheese. Dear heart, I'm sorry. xx.


Mmmm ice cold bier

"Small" portion of sausage and potato salad



Latte Macchiato. All the cafes around Europe hand you a blanket to keep you warm. Precious! We also had a slice of decadent chocolate cake but poor thing was too camera shy.





After this it was time for me to head back to Bochum and then catch a train to Dordrecht in the Netherlands. Onwards and upwards!!

Thanks for the great trip Niyanthi (and for teaching me eins, zwei, drei, vier, funf)!! Till we meet again :)

Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Disclaimer

If you really are a cat, I would first like to apologize for my presumption and secondly congratulate you on your excellent cognitive capacity and motor skills.